Sunday, June 19, 2011

Delicious Dinner

I subscribe to a cheap meals website that I have come to really love:
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

I pay $5 a month and they go thru the Walmart ad and come up with recipes that are made from the cheapest ingredients Walmart has (on-sale) at the time! You can pick whether you want a family plan, or just a 2-person plan (my option) and then you pick which store you do your grocery shopping at. Its so simple and the recipes are actually pretty good! Check it out and if you decide to join, do so thru this link - and I'll get the referral bonus :)

Florentine Chicken
from E-Mealz



10 oz frozen chopped spinach
½ c Alfredo sauce
2 c deli-roasted chicken (I just sauteed up 3 medium chicken breasts w/some seasoning)
4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 c shredded mozzarella
8 oz can crescent rolls
¼ c onion (I used minced onion)
Cheddar cheese, as desired

Microwave spinach as pkg directs, then drain.
Combine spinach and Alfredo sauce in medium
bowl. In a sprayed 8x8 baking dish(*or oven-ready skillet), layer chicken,
cream spinach, sliced mushrooms, then
mozzarella. Layer top w/ crescents. Bake as
crescent pkg directs. Serve in squares.


Here are a few other pics of my dinner from the other night


It was really delicious- the hubs even said to "keep it in the rotation" :)

Live, Laugh & Love...


Linked at:

No comments: