Thursday, March 24, 2011

Things on Thursday...

We've had a pretty hectic couple of weeks! I haven't had the chance to write lately, but here we go!

5 Things

1. I am SO grateful doe the loving, caring and healthy relationship I have with my husband. Here recently, we have watched people we care about go through difficult break-ups and it just makes me appreciate what I have and hug it a little tighter!!

2. I am down 13 pounds!! it's been 8 weeks since I started dieting, and about 4 weeks since I started working out. I'm really proud of myself...but I've still got a ways to go until my I reach my goal!

3. Anthony continues to crack me up daily...he stole a pickle from my big Mac last night and after about 10 minutes of playing, he came over to me and spit it out in my hand.p! it was gross, but hilarious that had it in his mouth that whole time!

4. I love having laundry caught up

5. I had a very full house two days this week, phew...I have been sleeping REALLY good this week

I hope this thursday finds everyone happy and healthy, remember....

live, laugh and love...always

No comments: