Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things on Thursday

1. Anthony has been sick since Saturday morning...needless to say, it's been a LONG week. He seems to be feeling better, thank goodness!

2. I have become addicted to Lysol Scrubbing wipes. I use them multiple times a day on my kitchen counters, table and high chair.

3. This weekend we have two important parties...My best friend's daughter's 1st birthday (she also happens to be one of my daycare kiddos), then on Sunday is the bridal shower for my little brother, Chris, and his fiancé, Kalya. I'm so excited to celebrate both big occasions!

4. Since all the kiddos have been sick this week, I've had a chance to clean up my scrapbook room. I LOVE when all my craft stuff is organized, now let's see how long it lasts!

5. I lost another pound this past week (14 lbs total, woo hoo!) but I still can't help but wonder how much I would've lost if I hadn't
drank so much coke this past week : /

No comments: