1. I love that the weather has (mostly) switched over to spring...but I DO NOT feel the same way about the sinus headache I woke up with this morning! Sudafed...here I come!
2. Anthony has started watching Barney! I know most parents think I'm crazy for introducing the two of them, but Anthony really loves Barney and hopefully he's learning something! :)
3. I made the BEST creamy chicken crockpot meal last night:
2-3 chicken breasts (adjust to number of people you're serving)
1 can black beans
1 can corn
approx 1.5 c salsa
8 oz cream cheese
put chicken, beans, corn and salsa in crock pot on low for 4-5 hrs
about 1/2 an hour before serving, add cream cheese and once melted, stir
I served it over rice and it was a HUGE hit!
4. I seriously can't wait for pool weather!!! I'm dying to get out of this house!
5. If you're looking for a gym to join...check out Cardinal Fitness. They don't offer classes, but they have all the usual cardio machines and weights. I love it there! If you sign up, give them my name, I'll get a month free ;)
I hope everyone is doing well and don't forget,
Live, Laugh and Love often!