Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Fun...

Ok, I REALLY want to get some more followers, so I'm going to try posting about 3 times a week!

Here are a few shots of our first boating trip of the summer. We went over to Clinton Lake on Sunday and even though the weather didn't entirely cooperate, we did get [some] sun around 4:30pm! It was Anthony's first time on a boat and he did swimmingly (pun intended)!! Here are a few pictures:My little Cap'n

Most definitely NOT the most flattering picture of me, but oh well!

Our Memorial Day weekend was great, we got some things done around the house and spent some time with great family and friends...what more can a gal ask for?!

I'm currently working on getting daycare "stuff" organized, and then I'll have some DIY pictures to post of the hubs staining the deck, some craft stuff of mine, etc. I need to start getting my blog OUT THERE for peeps to see! :)

Well, for the few of you that follow me, THANK YOU! And for those of you not [yet] following me.... you don't know what you're missing!

Until next time,
Live, Love and LAUGH!


No comments: