Thursday, August 4, 2011

Things on Thursday

Wow! I can't believe its Thursday again already. I guess the last week has gone pretty fast :)

1. I'm going to get a pedicure with my brother-in-law's girlfriend tonight...I'm trying to decide on what color I want and I'm afraid there are just too many options! Maybe do each toe a different color?? hehe. just kidding

2. Our county (McLean) fair started in town yesterday! I can't wait to take Anthony to it on Saturday with my Brother and his wife!

3. I'm not a big fan of winter/cold weather, but I'm not going to lie - Im pretty tired of the heat. Plus, I'm really looking forward to the holidays this year. Especially since they start with my 30th birthday party and Anthony's 2nd birthday party!

4. does anyone else watch Love in The Wild? I can't believe what a jerk Ben has been!! I'm SO glad he's gone after last night!

5. I go back and forth on watching Days of Our Lives....but right now I'm pretty hooked; it appears that theres a new DiMera/Brady war brewing. LOL, i really do have a soft spot for bad tv, don't I? ;)

No comments: