Monday, January 17, 2011

recovered...

Wow! what a couple of days we've had around here! I woke up in the middle of the night Thursday with the flu, then Anthony had it by the time I got him up :(. Luckily we are all better today.

after a day of cleaning, scrubbing, spraying and soaking every inch of every thing we touched since Wednesday....I am hoping we have every last germ out of here! just in time for work tomorrow.

I have to say a special thank you to Steph Reeser and Mom2 (Pilchard) for all their help! Not to mention my sweet hubby that took Friday off of work to take care of the two of us sicklings!

so now back to the real world... recovered!

oh, and by the way, the quiche wasn't any good...and we won't be eating quiche for a while.... even though its not what MADE me sick...I've had enough for a while ;)

No comments: