Monday, January 3, 2011

Trying again...

Well, I started this blog a couple years ago and apparently just forgot all about it!

after writing throughout my pregnancy, and reading some friends' blogs, I have decided to try again!

Since the last post, a LOT has happened. Travis and I welcomed our beautiful son, Anthony, into our lives...which also happens to be the best thing I've ever done! Anthony, or A and I affectionately like to call him, is the light of my life. He brings a smile to my face multiple times a day. He is now 13 mo this old and has the most personality I've ever seen in such a small person!

I no longer work for the engineering firm, I have started my own daycare in our home. So far it has been an absolute blessing to be able to spend all day with Anthony! I currently watch a 9 month old girl (who also happens to be my best friend's daughter); an 18 month old girl part-time; and just started a 2 month old boy today! I was a little nervous having another teeny, tiny baby around, but the whole day went amazingly well!

Right now I'm resting a bit while A naps, but I hear him waking up so I'd better go. but I'm going to try to update more often with pictures and maybe a tip or tidbit about my life or things I've discovered ;)

No comments: