Thursday, January 13, 2011

Things on Thursday

A friend of mine does a "Ten on Tuesday" post to her family blog -every Tuesday (duh!) I always enjoy reading the ten things she's thankful for, thinking about or just pondering... so I'm going to try it too, but on Thursdays!

1. Today is a light load for me, only one baby other than Anthony! that is always nice, I love laying on the floor playing blocks!

2. it means so much more than I thought it would that my son, at only 13 months old, is so sweet and kind. He gives hugs and kisses and is amazing with the 11 week old baby I watch. This morning -first thing- Anthony gave Caden a big hug! <3

3. I'm going to try making a Quiche for dinner tonight...I'll let you know if that's a good or bad thing ;)

4. I'm hoping to get Anthony out in the snow this weekend...for the first time

5. The same friend that gave me the idea for this post suggests a 3:1 mixture of vinegar and water in a spray bottle, spritz your windshield at night and you won't have ice in the morning! I haven't tried it yet, but plan to :)

6. I am a little addicted to Walmart, I'm pretty sure anthony thinks it is his second home!

7. I'm also addicted to watching Days of Our Lives...regardless of how stupid it gets...I can't stop watching...WHY?!

8. I think it's hilarious that if you hang out at our house for a little bit you'll inevitably have a bucket put on your head at some point :)

9.I'm so excited to go scrapbooking this Saturday...a whole day of scrapping is loooong overdue

10. I miss a lot of my family that live up north...I don't miss "up north" though ;)

No comments: