Thursday, June 2, 2011

Things on Thursday

Just a quick one today...

1. Today was day #2 of my 5:45am workouts! I feel great, tired, but really great! I still go to Cardinal Fitness and love it!

2. I've got a super packed house today....don't have too long to write :(

3. I've started putting together bi-weekly themes for my daycare kids. The plan is to concentrate on the theme for 2 weeks -read, watch, LEARN all about something somewhat specific. I figure with some help I can make our days go by fast because we're having fun! I found this great website with a few units I'll probably end up buying.

4. We went boating on Sunday and it was so much fun seeing Anthony out for the first time


5. Travis and I are really excited to go with a bunch of friends to see the Zac Brown Band at Three Sisters Park in Chillicothe next weekend!

Have a great rest of your week!

No comments: