Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things on Thursday

1. I could easily eat an entire bag of these in a day! Bought them as a healthy snack for the kiddos....and now I save them for myself ;)

2. Anthony had his 18 month shots this morning. They went well, but I'm SOOOO glad those were the last shots until kindergarten!! I hate seeing my baby cry :(

3. I had a garage sale last week, it didn't rake in much moola, but it was a great excuse to sit out in my garage all day on two of the nicest days we've had in a long time

4. I bought some Mike's Hard Lemonade last weekend for a cookout at a friend's house. I forgot just how much I enjoy them!

5. Even though we had {originally} planned to move out of is house after 3 years {this was before the housing market crashed}...not a single day goes by that I don't think to myself how much I love is house and how happy I am that we are still calling it home!

Happy Thursday!
~Mel

No comments: