Thursday, July 7, 2011

Things on Thursday

1. I love short weeks! it's awesome to FEEL like it's a Wednesday, but know it's actually Thursday!

2. I'm hooked on watching Beverly Hills 90210 every day while making the kiddos lunch...they started over from episode 1 yesterday! It's really crazy when they played the last episode the day before :)

3. Our 4th of July was awesome! We got to spend the day with family and friends and then top it off with fireworks! I feel so blessed that I get to experience such a fun holiday every year with the people that mean the most to me!

4. I've got a {much needed} date night with one of my BFFs tonight... yum...Olive Garden!

5. I rearranged our deck the other day so I could see the kiddos while they were swimming in the yard, and once again my hubby was impressed with my ability to rearrange furniture & make it look good. Lol, I don't know why he ever doubts me! ;)

No comments: